We are currently closed for Christmas followed by paternity leave for Raphael. We anticipate being back with you in February although will be able to confirm the exact date nearer the time depending on when 'le petit' chooses to make an appearance! In the meantime we will still be offering our DIY pizza and garlic bread kits on Saturdays- next available on 2nd January- so we won't be away completely!
Please check our Facebook page for details of our DIY kits.
We would like to say thank you so very much to everyone for all of your support over this past year- we really couldn't have done it without you and are so thankful to you all.
We would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas in whatever form that might take, and here's to a very happy and healthy new year for us all. We will look forward to seeing you again in 2021 and introducing you to the newest member of the team!
COVID-secure customer notice
We are working to keep people safe during this challenging time whilst still providing amazing food. To help us to do so we have put some special measures in place:
1. We have increased our cleaning and disinfection routines. We frequently sanitise customer touch areas such as collection points
2. Our staff pay particular attention to thorough hand washing and avoid touching their face, nose or mouth
3. We have provided our staff with full face visors, face masks and gloves
4. We have strict procedures in place to prevent staff with any signs of COVID-19 infection from working
Please help us to keep you safe by:
1. Pre-ordering your pizza by phone or text on 07468 619525
2. Paying for your order through contactless systems e.g. by direct transfer or card
3. Respecting our queuing system for collection, designed to keep customers 2 metres apart
4. Maintaining a separation distance of 2 metres from our staff by only moving up to the collection point when called forward
Thank you for your help to keep us all safe
Raphael's Wood Fired Pizza is an exciting independent mobile eatery serving hand-crafted artisan treats in the
villages of the East Midlands.
WE DO WEDDINGS!
(AND BIRTHDAYS, CHRISTENINGS, CORPORATE EVENTS.... BASICALLY ANY EXCUSE FOR A PARTY!)
We adore a good knees up and love nothing better than bringing great pizza to a great party. Whether you are looking for
something a bit different for your evening wedding buffet or some cool catering for your garden party, give us a call or
drop us an email to ask about our private event catering.
To keep up to date with our locations, what's on the specials board, and our latest news, please
follow us through the links to our social media pages below.
Proper pizza hand-crafted from the finest local ingredients before being wood fired to perfection.
What's not to love?!